The special thing about Lajwanti is that it shrinks as soon as it touches the herb and comes back to its former state by removing the hand, this is the special identity of this herb. Plants of this species are found in many forms. Its flowers are pinkish-white in color and small in size. Its root is acidic and bitter in taste. Lajwanti is cold and bitter in nature. Many benefits of Lajwanti are mentioned in Ayurvedic texts, including the removal of phlegm, bleeding from the nose and ears, diarrhea, pitta, inflammation, burning, ulcers, leprosy and vaginal diseases, etc. Lajwanti leaves are beneficial in glandular, fistula, sore throat, small cuts or peels, ulcers, piles or piles and bleeding. Its Panchang is beneficial in urinary stones, inflammation, rheumatism, and muscle pain. Its root is beneficial in respiratory problems, diarrhea or stones and urinary diseases. It reduces the effect of poison, diuretic or excessive urine, anticonvulsant or anticonvulsant, antipyretic or antipyretic, blood purifier, aphrodisiac, astringent, aids in quick healing of wounds, as well as helps in the treatment of inflammation, toxin, gonorrhea does or diabetes.
- beneficial in respiratory problems
- Helps in the treatment of inflammation
- Reduces the effect of poison
- Beneficial in glandular
- Used in diuretic or excessive urine
- For kidney stone
- In the diabetes
Lajwanti Health Benefits
Lajwanti is a plant, and its scientific name is Mimosa pudica. It is called a sleeping flower in English and is known by the name of Lajwanti in Hindi. If anyone touches the flower, the Plant will shrink, giving its name “Touch me not” Plant. Lajwanti seeds are of red colors, are tiny in size, and are often referred to as Chhui-mui seeds. The scientific name for the Plant Lajwanti, also known as Chimimui, is Mimosa pudica. The roots and leaves of Lajwanti plants are classified under herbs because of their health benefits.
Health Benefits of Lajwanti
It is a plant used to battle a range of health issues, and some of the common benefits are listed below:
- Treating Minor Cuts And Wounds: The juice extracted from crushing the plant’s leaves and rubbing it on the wound will do miracles.
- For Excessive Bleeding During Menstruation: The plant is helpful to stop excessive bleeding during the menstrual cycle of a woman. To achieve this, extract six teaspoons of juice from the herb and blend it into honey. Consume this remedy at least three times daily. You can also extract juice from the plant’s roots and consume 5ml each time every 2 hours, along with a mixture of honey and pepper.
- Cures Piles And Improves Sexual Potency In Men: The plant’s powder form can also be beneficial. Make a powder of the leaves and mix one teaspoon into the milk in a glass. Drink it twice daily.
- For Joint Pain Or Arthritis: Create a paste using the leaves of this plant, and apply it to your joints. Wash it the next day, and you will feel good.
- For Treating Diabetes: Lower blood sugar levels are another benefit of drinking the juice from this plant. Consume 30ml of the juice of this plant daily, each day and night. In 7-10 days, you will see a change in blood sugar level.
- For Treating Diarrhea: The juice of these leaves can help treat the symptoms of indigestion.
- For Treating Jaundice: It can also treat jaundice. Get the juice from the leaves of this plant, and give 20-40ml of it twice daily for three months.
- For Treating Stomach Ache And Intestinal Worms: For stomach pain relief and intestinal worms, make a paste of the plant’s leaves. For 3-4 days, you can take this paste daily in combination with honey.
- To Cure Itching: This herb is also helpful in itching. Mix the sesame oil in the juice extracted from the plant’s root and apply it to the affected area.
- To Cure Gum Problems And Toothache: Gargle using the decoction created from the root of this plant to ensure excellent oral hygiene and relieve toothache.
- To Uplift Sagging Breast: Instead of spending money on treatments and procedures, you can make a paste using the plant and Ashwagandha roots and apply the paste to your breasts to lift them.
- For Treating Snake Bites: Touch-me-not has been shown to combat the venom from snakes as hazardous as the cobra.
- For Treating Insect Bites: In the event of insect bites: Crush the stem and leaves of this plant. – Apply on the area affected.- Apply this treatment twice each day.
- Treating Insomnia/Sleeplessness: It helps treat sleeplessness and insomnia.
- For Treating Asthma: Make the juice from the herb and drink it two times a day, and this will aid in the treatment of asthma.
- For Treating High Blood Pressure: The leaves of this plant should be taken and crushed to make juice. Consume 15 ml two times each day for relieving hypertension issues.
- Fights Hair Loss: It is believed that the Mimosa Pudica plant aids in developing new hair cells, and it also aids in preventing the loss of hair and hair loss. It is suggested to use herbal shampoos that have extracts from the plant.
Purnima Shukant –
These Lajwanti capsules have reduced the anxiety in me and are helping in building my concentration. My anxiety is so bad on some days but this capsule has helped to curb it and also improved my mood. Highly Recommended!
Rajat Kwatra –
This amazing medicine has improved my stamina and can feel the boost of energy in me. It has shown wonderful results and it’s a must buy if you feel low in energy levels of your body.